Chichen Itza Tour Prices
|Number of People||1-3||4-7||8-10|
|Tota Price per Adult||$325 USD||$325 USD||$325 USD|
|Price per person||From $110 USD||From $47 USD||From $33 USD|
Book your Chichen Itza Tour
From Cancun or the Riviera Maya, makes the most complete and exclusive archeological tour to Chichen Itza, Mexico .
Traveling in a private transportation to one of the seven wonders of the world , Chichén Itzá. Take a guided tour for its impressive Mayan , famous for the mathematical precision with which they were built vestiges tour.
It is best to explore the ruins with a guided tour full day to discover the reasons why the place has been designated one of the modern wonders of the world . You can even visit the X'kekén cenote where you can rest and observe the stalactite , and of course deep into the turquoise waters .
Experience the majesty of Chichen Itza, world heritage , with the best tour of Cancun and the Riviera Maya!
It is a 2 ½ hour ride there. We suggest a 7 to 10 AM departure. Stay there for 2.5 - 3 hrs. Walk in the town, buy a few gifts, have lunch at one of the restaurants in Chichen Itza, head back to Cancun early or go to Valladolid to see a small town. It is a great place to take a few photos in the park. It is up to you! (You get the vehicle for the length of your tour.)
Whats Included in the Chichen Itza Tour
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group.
- English speaking driver
- Tollroad and Parking fees
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins of Chichen Itza
- Cooler with ice, purified water & beers.
Not Included in the Chichen Itza Tour.
- Food & Beverages at the restaurant
- Entrance fee to the Cenote
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
Cancellation & Reservation Policies.
- All prices are in US Dollars
- You do not need an EP card to get the BEST prices in Cancun.
- If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even we can make that call.
- This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office.
- You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs.
- After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can.
- Our phone number in Cancun is 5002133. It is also on your tour e-vouchers you received. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun and we will only keep your deposit IF we are charged by the tour operator.
This tour is provided by Chichen Itza Tour.